We are the provider for all your private duty, home care, supplemental staffing and child care needs.
Nursing Management, Inc. provides care on a full-time, part-time, and/or visit, which permits an individual to recover from illness or surgery in the comfort of home, hospital, and/or nursing home and encourages the client to remain independent and at home while providing for and assisting the needs of primary caregivers.
We provide quallity health care where you need it most.
Like you, we know that some of the most valued people in our lives require special attention and dedicated care. Trying to provide that all by yourself is certainly not easy; maybe even unsafe at times. Without a doubt, it can certainly be rewarding and fulfilling, but it can also be overwhelming and all-consuming. If you or a loved one, need assistance, we are here for you.
- Hotel & Resort Kidz-Keepers
- Medicaid Waiver Program – Elderly & Disabled Personal Care Services
- Medicaid Waiver Program – Elderly & Disabled Respite
- Medicaid Waiver Program – Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Pediatric Nursing
- Assisted Daily Living Care
- Awake & Ready Care/Fluff & Tuck Care
- Companion Care/Respite Care
- Health Systems of MS – Private Duty Nursing (Medicaid)
- Mother’s Helper
- Private Duty Nursing
- Supplemental Staffing Program
- Vacation Care
- Veterans Affairs – Respite
Our nurses make the difference
If you would like to get started on an exciting and fulfilling new career, we’d love for you to join us. We are always looking for skilled, compassionate people to join our family.